This wiper cover is made from lightweight, durable, flexible, material and printed with UV protected fade resistant ink.
Very easy to install using patented LOCK strips which enable them to be detached and interchangeable.
WiperCovers lock on tightly, and will not come off while the vehicle and wipers in motion. They can only be removed when you're ready to detach them.
Paw WiperCover: 13" x 3.5"
Please Note: This item is a handmade item and will take 10 -14 days to arrive for United States orders!
- Clean and dry rear window and wiper thoroughly
- Attach waving paw to wiper according to the instructions in the packaging. You will be able to adjust slightly left or right as necessary.
- Before removing back of decal, align to the best side of the wiper for positioning. The paw will work fine on either side. If needed, you can trim the decal to fit around the wiper arm if yours is mounted through the window.
- Remove decal backing, align level with minimal touching on the adhesive, and from the bottom up gently lay the decal on the window pushing out any wrinkles on the way up. Remove and realign if needed, but be careful not to tear.
- Follow up by using a credit card or something thin and flexible to push any wrinkles or bubbles towards the outside of the decal.
- To get the most from your decal, keep your wiper blades free of dirt and debris. Remove the WiperTag arm before entering a car wash.
- To remove the decal, make sure it is not freezing or it could tear. Remove indoors, warm with a blow dryer, or heat the inside of your vehicle. Make sure your hands, window, and decal are clean and dry. Simply pick off an edge and slowly peel off, then apply back to the original paper. Remove WiperTag arm by tilting sideways and unlocking. The number of times the decal can be reused varies depending on well it is taken care of.